Dr. Sreeradha Datta, Center Head & Senior Fellow, Neighborhood Studies, Vivekananda International Foundation talks about India's relations with its neighboring countries with an emphasis on Nepal, Bangladesh & China. She also discusses The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation and the steps needed to be taken for a viable future for the association.
Dr. Sreeradha Datta is Centre Head & Senior Fellow, Neighbourhood Studies, Vivekananda International Foundation. She did her Ph.D. from Jawaharlal Nehru University and her research focus is on India’s foreign policy, with emphasis on relations with India’s neighborhood and South Asian regional security.
The Vivekananda International Foundation is an Indian public policy think-tank based in New Delhi.
Table of Contents-
1. India’s Relations with Neighboring Countries - 00:48
2. India’s Relations with Nepal - 02:49
3. The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation and its future - 04:13
4. Outcomes of Foreign Secretary’s visit to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina - 06:36
5. China and India’s hold on South Asian Politics - 08:30